Monday, May 4, 2009

Soon to be....

HOME OWNERS!!! That's right, Adam and I are going to join the world of home owners. We found out today that they accepted out offer. It's a brand new home, still being built, in Springville. They are about a month away from being ready for us to move in. We are SO excited!!

Here are the before pictures. I will post after pictures, AFTER it's done :)









These pictures all look the same. I know. they are more for me than anything else, but isn't it so exciting?!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! That's VERY exciting.

Jeb and Becca said...

No fair! I want an upstairs laundry room! I love it. Can't wait to see it. :)

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Congrats, that is awesome. Kristen, my wife, is probably so jealous, but we will hopefully be able to get one before too long. When we come down again it would be fun to come and see your new place.
Kevin Miller

Ashlee said...

That's so great! An upstairs Laundry Room doesn't seem like such a blessing-it is! And 3 bedrooms....when can I move in? :)

Britanee Walker said...

Congratulations! i'm so excited for you guys and Springville is such a great place to live!

Nick and Emily said...

that's so exciting. congrats. what a great time to buy. that really does rock. we'll have to have a home warming party when it's all said and done.

The Russell's said...

and then your gonna have lots of dinners and bbq's and invite mandi over all the time right?!? haha

Monica Kay said...

I'm so jealous!!! Congrats!

Veronica said...

Congrats on your home ownership! Very exciting!

You should look at my last post about Pro Digital's Blog. I was wondering if you would be willing to do the same post on your blog. Let me know. I think it would help Pro Digital out.

Thanks :)

Ashlie said...

Congratulations you two! You'll love it :) Having a house in wonderful and lots of fun. It's also a lot of work. You'll be so glad! Are you taking your kitties with you?