Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a story about us

for our anniversary (which was almost a month ago. i know, i suck) i made a cute little book. i am now getting around to showing it to you. let me know what you think...







below is a little clarification... baby's left arm is right up by its cute little face, making it look like it has a good sized honker.
i am 10 weeks 3 days
i am due May 3, 2010
i was really nauseous, no puking, for 3 weeks
the last week and a half i have been feeling a lot better (not all the way)
we couldn't be more excited :D

12 comments:

Sara said...

ah! congratulations! that is so awesome! :)

The Reynolds said...

well it's about time! Mahala needs a little friend from you. Plus I'm pretty sure you promised your first born to me

Britanee Walker said...

may can't come fast enough, i'm sure! congratulations again!

Michelle and Nels said...

Adorable Erin! congratulations!!!!

Teresa Stubbs said...

Tee hee! So awesome. I think I may pee my pants again.

Nick and Emily said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Congrats. That is the best news in the whole wide world.


Oh, i love babies. You're going to be such a good mommy and i love your scrapbook. HE/SHE is going to have a rockin scrapbooking mommy.

Laura said...

WOOHOO! Way to go Idaho (and Utah)! I can't wait to see the little Miner. Also, your book is adorable! I love it. I still have so much to learn from you.

Dawnie said...

Congratulations Erin!!! You are going to be the best mommy ever. I picked a crappy time to move away since I would love to babysit for you! I hope you continue to feel non-puky. Love you!
-Dawnie-

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I know that you don't really know me Erin, but Adam and I grew up together and had some good times. Anyway, we are totally excited for you and Adam. Let us know when you the gender. Tell Adam hi as well.
Kevin Miller

The Russell's said...

Yay :)

Ashlee said...

I love how you blogged about your news-such a great idea!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Studes said...

I know I just talked to you but HOW EXCITING now I really must come down and see you!!!

way to go ADAM!!!!