Friday, November 27, 2009

shawkinawe

just for you Jana



This is me at 17 weeks and 4 days.
I am still working on getting out of the "is that weight you're gaining or a baby you're growing" phase. i'm getting closer, but not quite.

I haven't been sick for a few weeks now, not that I ever got all that sick.

4pm no longer feels like midnight. neither does 830. and really, neither does midnight. 1am is now my midnight. wahoo for not being so tired!!

I bought a bella band and LOVE it. I think i'll be able to use it instead of maternity pants for at least a few more months.

I own, thanks to my mom, 2 cute maternity shirts.

As of yesterday, November 26, Thanksgiving night, I have felt MOVEMENT!! it is so exciting!! i felt baby a few more times today. i love it. it's starting to fee a bit more real now.

I have now had 3 dreams that it is a boy.

we find out in 2 weeks, 2 days and 15 hours the flavor of our baby!!

What do you think we'll have? I'm pretty curious, so please, take the poll on the side of my blog :)

6 comments:

Dawnie said...

I think it's a boy if you had all those dreams. Plus, you would make an awesome "boys mom" (well you'd make an awesome girl mom too, but it's something special to be a boy's mom). You have that strength that is required, I can tell. Love you!
-Dawnie-

Laura said...

It cracks me up that you said "flavor" of the baby.

Kate & The Girl's said...

I think it's a girl, just cause I have a girl, that is what I alays guess now :) The doctor was SURE it was a boy, we had dreams it was a boy, LOL Hope you have a girl, cause they are a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

haha friend, you're the awesomest person I've ever known. Thanks for remembering that!!! You sure make a cute pregnant woman. I vote boy all the way...Bentley needs a BFF to live next door!

Lynds and Mike said...

you are so so cute! Its so fun when you can feel them move. I loved my Bella band i still use it :) its wonderful. Im exicted for you to find out what your having! :)

Nick and Emily said...

glad you're starting to feel better. you never understand the exaustion till you've gone through it. but i'm just happy that you're getting over it. you should give us a call sometime. we'd love to hang out.