Monday, April 26, 2010

39

This is what 39 weeks pregnant looks like. 7 more days. only ONE MORE WEEK!!! It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that by the end of next week, there will be (better be) a baby to hold and kiss and hug. At my doctor appointment last week they checked my progress, so far, closed for business. No progress. None. He said i'll probably go late, but probably only a day or 2, so not too bad. I have my next appointment Wednesday and we'll see what he says then. Maybe he will say i'll have a baby by the end of this week..... I can hope right ;)

39 weeks doesn't feel nearly as awful as I was expecting. Everyone told me the last month and especially weeks are the very worst. I don't really feel different than I have the past few months. My heartburn isn't too bad and isn't too often, sleeping has sucked for months, but I don't feel like it's gotten worse. Overall i'm still relatively comfortable, I'm just getting sick of being pregnant. I'm ready to be done with it. BUT, i'll let him stay in a bit longer, till he's ready to meet the world.

My mom has been a HUGE help. She comes over at least once a week to help me with laundry, cleaning and all the stuff that is below my knees. She helped me cook up a bunch of meals for the freezer and helped me get everything organized for when baby comes. I have the best mom :)

Adam has been so good to me through this whole pregnancy and I'm so grateful for him. He rubs my back, gets me popsicles and just about anything else I need. He walks slower with me and makes fun of me at a minimal level ;) He keeps me laughing and distracted, even with all of the school stuff he's had to do the last couple weeks. He lets me take naps when I need and never makes me feel guilty for getting so little done when I'm home all day. He cleans the kitchen and tries to pick up after both of us. He helps with the laundry. He took me on a date this last weekend and promised to keep taking me on dates. He has gone to every doctor appointment with me and couldn't be more excited to be a dad. Baby and I are so lucky to have him. I'm SO grateful that he is mine forever and ever. mmmm i love him :)

5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

yay! it's down to any day now :) hopefully he decides to come earlier & not later

Ashlie said...

You look cute, Erin :) You're almost there! Hang in. Good thing Adam's taking good care of you! I'd have to beat him...

Laura said...

I can't believe it's finally coming! Woohoo!

Kim said...

Just get that baby out Erin! I'm coming over and we are going to have you do jumping jacks till your water breaks.... ha ha! That would be awesome! Then when you bless the baby the bishop will say "Thank you Sis. Miner for such a 'wonderful effort'" (like he always says to the new mom), and then say, "and thank you Sis. Aldrich for getting that baby out of her!" ha ha... I'm totally kidding, but it would be funny! Little Junior can't be too comfortable in there... he must start to get a little more cramped soon. When the going gets tough just sing the "I'm a survivor" song... love ya tons!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.