Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

I'm well aware that Fathers Day was exactly one month ago. But Daddy still deserves a post, even though I'm slow.

Milo is so lucky to have such a fabulous, fun, caring, loving, helpful, priesthood holding, Daddy, and I'm lucky that the daddy to my baby is all of the above and so much more.


Milo loves his daddy so much. He(Milo) just sits and stares at him(daddy) until he gives him the attention he wants, then busts out a huge smile and tries to giggle.


Daddy is always willing to change a diaper, cuddle him when he's content, play with him when he's happy, and hold and rock him when he's sad.


Daddy is so excited for football season (what else is new ;) ), but especially this season, because his little boy will watch with him.
(when I took these last 2, they both were looking, then I said "keep watching tv" and they both went back to watching :) )

We love you daddy!!

3 comments:

The Studes said...

Milo has got to be one of the cutest babies i have even not seen.. lol I am sorry I have yet to come and see you, I hope the gift i bought him will fit.. eek.. maybe this week sometime if you are free i can come down!

love him he is sooo cute!!!

Britanee Walker said...

love those last 2 photos haha, so cute! he's looking like a little stud & is absolutely adorable Erin!

Laura said...

Hahah let football season begin!