Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Steps

My little baby is growing into a big boy. Every day I see a little less baby, and a lot more big boy.He has been standing for a while now, and has really good balance. He can stand for a few minutes at a time. He'll stand while playing with toys, or "putting on" stuff (sunglasses, hats, cords). He can even dance while standing on his own. Yesterday, we captured some of his first steps. He is so proud of himself. I caught him a few times today trying to take a step or two on his own. How can he be this big?!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I belive you are torn, you want him to be your little baby forever, and on the other hand, you have another baby coming soon, so the bigger boy he is, the more help he will be. Enjoy the cuteness while you can. Eventually he will turn 2, and you will want to get rid of him at times. Wich remindes me... if you ever want two extra kids I'v got some for ya. ;)

Kate & The Girl's said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Milo! :) He is getting so big. Cant believe he is almost 1.

Kelly and Heather said...

YAY!! What a big boy! How cute - he is gonna be walking all over the place before you know it!