Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a success! I thought it was going to be a dud. Adam is sick, I didn't want to take the kids trick or treating alone, no one in the neighborhood was even home, Logan's costume smelled like spit up plus Milo wouldn't even wear the costume I spent hours making for him. We were just sitting around handing out candy to the trick or treaters that did come around. I noticed their bags and buckets were decently filled early on, so I decided to get my sorry bum off the couch, dress up the kids and go out any way. Who cares if Milo didn't want to wear all of his costume, every kid needs to go trick or treating! So I put them both in the stroller and off we went.

Milo did SO good. I was so impressed with him. He caught on to the trick or treat idea pretty quick. He would knock on the door, show his great big smile, say "Hi! Tee teeeet!" then before leaving "denks!(thanks) buh bye!". He was every ones favorite, I just know it. Logan just hung out in the stroller and did so good too.



In the three rows of townhomes (just our ward) there were only about 9-12 people home and handing out candy, but it was just the right amount for us, and it sure made me happy to take my boys out. When we got home we parked Milo in front of Shrek Halloween with a sucker and he's been one happy camper.

Halloween morning my mom and I took the kids to Gardner Village. The drive up was no fun, but once we were up there we had fun. We didn't go in many shops, but we let Milo run around and look at the witches. His favorite were the ducks at the pond :)


 one of Logan smiling
 Milo is yelling at the ducks "NNNNNNO!"
 he loves his brother :)


 "deese!" (cheese)
 my cute, happy baby cow

5 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

So cute! Sorry we weren't home to pass out some candy!

Laura said...

You are so talented, I love the costume!

gail knowlton said...

Such cute pictures.

Heather said...

they look so cute! We need to hang out soon! I'm going to pop soon, (I hope) so we need to get together before he comes.

Molly said...

Ok this is the cutest post! Your kids are SO cute! Milo is looking so old and Logan is adorable..they both are. I'm getting so excited to see you guys! I miss you. I'm glad you went trick-or-treating anyway. I thought that was awesome. You rock. I want to be a mom like you (well, I am a mom like you're a mom...but I want to be a mom like YOU).