Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bear Lake

Every summer, Adams family and extended family go to Bear Lake for a week. There are lots of of people, lots of food, lots of water toys and lots of fun.

This is my nephew Blake. He six and awesome on the knee-board.
Blake was our flag boy. Such a cute boy!
Adam rocked the slolam. This year was his first try and he caught on quick
My FAVORITE shot!! I was taking a picture and caught it just right. hahaha i laugh ever time :)
Adam also tried out surfing. he, of course, did an awesome job!
I water skiied. i haven't been in 10 years, but i think i did pretty well and got up on my second try.
Adam doing a back dive
No water trip is complete without pulling someone in :)
CUTE babies!! the top 3 are my nephew crew, and the other baby is Adams cousins baby, Dawson. Cutest babies!! Babies look so funny and uncomfortable in lifejackets. Crew looks so big, sitting there all by himself in a life jacket. and i LOVE the look on crews face when we put Dawson next to him. love these babies.
His tounge was out for like, .024 seconds, and i caught it. such a cute baby
Check out this awesome sand castle Landen (8) built!!
My sister in law Lauren surfin'. She's so cute (and single ;) )
When we got back from boating, we found Landen pulling a couple younger kids, my (super cute) niece Savannah included, around the shallow end of the lake.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That IS a great picture of Adam. Haha Hilarious. We miss you guys!

Jen M said...

Erin,
LOVE LOVE the pictures. I got a great laugh out of Adam as well. He is so much fun! The picture of Crew with his tongue out is priceless!!.
Looks like Boise was great. Loved all the pictures!
Thanks for posting.