Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boise

This last weekend, Adam and I decided to take off for the weekend. Boise is one of our favorite places to go, so off we went. My sister has a friend in Boise, so we let her tag along so she could meet up with her friend. We floated the Boise River Friday afternoon. The river was wide and deep enough and not too cold. it was so much fun to just sit back and relax in our kayak as we floated down the beautiful river.

If you didn't know, we are Boise State fans. So when we found out they were letting people do self tours, we knew we had to go. I think there were 5 points on the self tour, but we only made it to the Blue Turf, which is all we really cared about anyway.
point one is at the Bronco Shop
point two is the hall of fame. in the showcase is the football from the amazing fiesta bowl game.

This is Adam doing a 40 yard dash. I love the excited little boy you can see in him in the last picture.
Adam is so proud to say he's from Boise. I learn more about him every time we go there. It's so fun to see him get so giddy every time we go back. I love him :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

You should come to Boise more often!