Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You know you watch too much TV when...

  • when shipping packages you think "i wonder if the cops in [insert state here] would call me if something happened to this person and consider me a suspect because they found my DNA on the licked part of the envelope
  • you wonder what someone is saying and you think to yourself "if i were Michael Weston, i could make a bug using a cell phone and a hangar"
  • you notice what you touch and wonder if a crime will be commited and you will be called in because your finger prints were found at the scene of the crime.
  • you notice cars that are "following" you and wonder "why?"
  • you wonder if other cars that don't seem to be following you, really are, cuz they are just that good at following from different distances.
  • you get the hicuups and think "merediths step mom died from hiccups!!" and hope it doesn't happen to you too.
  • when you find a stray hair on your shirt, pick it off and put it on the ground, you, again, wonder if it will make it's way into a crime investigation
don't judge. they aren't serious thoughts, but they are thoughts all the same. my name is erin and i'm a tv-holic.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh Erin-I love you! I will be the first (second, after you) to admit that I have those SAME thoughts! Every time I lick an envelope-it never fails! Thank you for making me laugh and smile!

Nick and Emily said...

i always think that maybe just maybe i'm like the truman show and everyone is just paid actors and my life is a big sham so nah, i don't judge you for your thoughts. i have them too. especially finger print ones.

Laura said...

I find myself doing things like that as well. Maybe not to the extent that you do...but some things.