Sunday, September 26, 2010

Camping

Adam, Milo, my little brother Sam and I went camping this past weekend. It was a short trip, but so much fun. We cooked steak, roasted marshmallows, hot dogs and starbursts and stayed up WAY past bedtime talking. Well, Sam and Adam did at least, I went to bed early. :)

Which is worse? forgetting the camera or bringing one that doesn't work? Good thing Adam's phone has a good camera on it.

Teaching baby early what the good stuff is :)



making dinner

Sam protected us the whole time with the machete


Feeding Milo by the amazing view










Adam said "look at mommy!" so he turned and smiled :)







We had lots of fun with silhouettes
Our little family

me and my baby
sam and the machete
Milo flying (see his wings ;) )
the next bunch are trying to see how high Milo could go.




so high Milo almost didn't make it in the picture


4 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

Hahahaha Adam has such good form.

Kelly and Heather said...

I love the silhouette pictures! Looks like you guys had fun...I so wish we could have made it up!!

Kim said...

so cute family silhouette pictures! Love them!

Laura said...

I love the picture of the silhouettes...gorgeous! I miss Utah camping, wish we were with you!