Saturday, October 16, 2010

Milo the Swimmer

I'm sure Erin will be blogging about this soon enough, but this video couldn't wait. He was pretty nervous of the water at first, it didn't help that it was freezing! We were just about to take him out because his bottom lip was quivering. I decided to try one more thing. He literally laughed like this for 15 minutes... even harder at some times. We love him a lot.


Here is another one... I'm surprised he did so well despite being splashed in the face each time I came up.

6 comments:

Annie said...

So CUTE!!! He has an adorable laugh. We miss you guys! Hope things are going well.

Jen M said...

Thanks for a great start to my day! I finally got to see your post this morning. You boys are so adorable! I don't think I have heard Milo laugh that much before. Hope you are having fun on your little trip. We had a great day yesterday for Lauren's birthday, we missed you! Lauren was super sad when she heard you guys weren't coming over. She was looking forward to squeezing Milo. See you soon!

Heather said...

way too cute!

Alison said...

I think Adam is just as cute!!

Unknown said...

He is dang cute!!! Love him!

Austin & Tori Parks said...

so adorable!!!