Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bath time

I have SO MUCH I need to post about, but I haven't been able to get the pictures off my cameras for a while, but now they're off so hopefully I can get caught up... out of order.

Milo is now 7 months old and the cutest, funnest, funniest, happiest, sweetest, most cuddliest, smile-iest, goodest little boy (yes, little boy, not baby) ever. I will fill you all in on the details of his wonderfulness in another post. This post is dedicated to this little boys love of bath time.

He is getting really good at sitting up in the tub (yes, it's much different than sitting on any other surface). He used to slip easily, but now, he's a pro. He LOVES to splash and is very good at it. I tried to get some pictures of it, but he must know that cameras are for smiling at, because that is all I could get him to do. However, Adam has an awesome video camera on his phone, so we have been getting lots of footage of Milo, including his splashing skills.







 I tried to sneak a candid picture of him splashing, and this is what I got



and here is a video of his splashing. isn't he just so cute?!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wished Carter loved the bath so much... Keely can't get enough of it, but Carter enjoys it until you start to wash him... all he wants to do is sit in it.

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

yeah, the splashing is adorable. i love how he throws his whole body into it, legs, arms and all! and...i love the strategic placement of the yellow duckie in the first picture. = )