Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas

"don't bother getting presents for Milo, he won't remember anyway"
"he'll like the wrapping paper and boxes more then the present"
"only get him things for Christmas that you would buy him anyway"

These are a few of the things I was told regarding getting Milo presents for Christmas. Just watch this video and tell me it wasn't completely worth getting him some toys :)



He had this reaction for every present he opened :)

This Christmas we were spoiled rotten by each other and family. Adam got me a beautiful bedroom set (8 drawer dresser, mirror and 2 night stands) and I got him a fireplace for our room. We also got a new tv for our room (one we can actually see) and a big picture of Christ. Our bedroom now feels like a little sanctuary.

2 comments:

Heather said...

if you ever feel that to get tired of spoiling eachother... you can spred some of the love my way!!! I have been wanting a fire place and a tv for my bedroom... maybe I'll just come cuddle up with you guys and leave MacKay home with the kids! ;)

Britanee Walker said...

that is seriously the cutest thing!! great presents to each other by the way!