Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh ya...

I get so busy with Milo, that I often forget that I'm pregnant. I am now 22 weeks (and 2 days), which means that we have known for 2 weeks and 1 day what kind of baby we're having. I am sorry for leaving (a few of you) you in the dark. Here are a couple pictures that we got from the ultrasound.

Just so you know what you're looking at, HIS little bum is on the right. HE moved HIS legs just as she took the picture, so it's a little harder to tell what you're looking at. But HE is very obviously a BOY
 No profile picture this time, just a skeleton pic. But this is his cute little face

So far this pregnancy is very similar to the last one. I feel like i've popped out and am obviously pregnant, however, when I have Milo, I'm pretty sure some people just think I haven't lost my baby weight yet. I have started wearing my maternity pants because I love them so much. I could still wear my pre-preggy jeans with an elastic, but it's just not comfortable. I'm not sick and I'm not so tired (except for days when Milo decides to wake up early). Overall, this pregnancy is going by sooo much faster than the first, but we are so excited to meet this new little guy in June.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! With as cute as Milo is, I can't wait to see the next one!

The Miner's said...

Congratulations Erin!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Milo is just going to have so much fun with this new little guy!