Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Logan

My sister came over a few weeks ago and took some fantastic pictures of my little Logan. They turned out better than I had hoped for!!

These pictures are of him at 7.5 months, he is now nearing 8.5 months. He is such a happy little boy and is so much fun. He loves his big brother and doing tricks with his daddy, but he can't stand to not be with me if I'm in the same room. This past week he decided he was no longer a baby and didn't need his passi any more. Milo did the same at almost the same age. It's hard now, but nice in the long run. He still doesn't sleep through the night. What can I say, I have the BEST boys, but they both just kind of suck at the whole sleeping through the night thing. Oh well, more snuggle time ;) He is all over the place. He has the cutest little army crawl, but it looks more like a legless zombie dragging himself around. He will do laps around the living room, but his favorite place to end up (besides with me) is in the toy closet. Him and Milo will spend 30 minutes at a time in there by themselves. He usually has his bottom lip sucked in and has recently discovered his tongue. He sits and flips it with his fingers, sticks it in and out and spits. Oh man I love this little boy so much!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the pictures!

Molly said...

He is SO cute! I love these.

Laura said...

Look at that little chub! I LOVE it!