Monday, March 19, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

This week one of my best friends and I from high school decided we were over due for a get together, so we packed up the kids and met at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Milo was so excited. All morning "dines? ah Addie?"(dinosaurs with Addie?) That morning when Logan woke up, "Logan dines ah Addie?" (asking if Logan was coming too) He was sad when I told him daddy wasn't coming.

The kids had so much fun and played so well together. Milo loved all of the dinosaurs and the fun stuff they had to do.  It was so fun, that I have very few pictures of Milo actually looking at the camera, but I still love what I got :)









 Milo isn't a fan of having his hands messy for very long, so this part with water and sand wasn't his favorite. He kept coming to me "hands messy" He did enjoy shuffling his feet on the sandy floor
 Logan, on the other hand, loved playing in the wet sand

 I wanted a picture with both boys by this, but Milo just wanted to play with something else, and at this point Logan was hungry and tired and just wanted me to hold him
 Milo was completely fascinated by the shark. I couldn't get him to look away from it to get a picture



 Learning all about sharks ;)
 This sand box at the end was his favorite. He loved to "seep" (sweep) and dig. We spent quite a while here

 Logan also loved the sand. He ate some of it, which I don't think he enjoyed as much


We had so much fun playing with our friends all afternoon. Milo was so tired when we left, we didn't even get to the stop light (2 minutes away) before he was completely asleep. We are excited to have more play dates in the near future :)

1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to take Rylee there. I love that our kids are getting older and can enjoy more things!