Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dress Shopping

Adam is out of town this week, so I'm getting as much planning done as I can. I think I'm doing pretty well for being engaged less than a week. Today I am getting off work early and going dress shopping in Salt Lake. I went a little yesterday and the few shops that were open past 6. This is definitely a fun part of planning (I actually love all parts of it so far :D). I think, subconsciously, I am going to make the dress part take as long as possible because I love feeling like a pretty princess. This is not the dress I am getting, but it's still pretty, maybe i'll try it on today :)
If any one has suggestions on where to go and where not to go, that would be fabulous!

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

Erin, I love that one! It's so adorable and seems like a dress I could picture you wearing. If you need any tips (like on the armor you need to wear under your dress so everything is in the right place) remember I worked at a wedding dress store for a year. I know a couple things about which dresses look good on which people and where to find good dresses for good prices. Love you!

Jeb and Becca said...

I think you should pick this dress! I love it! I loved reading your engagement story.:) My brother is the sweetest! You guys seem so happy and we are excited to have you be part of our family (you pretty much are now anyway). I can't believe we can't be there for the wedding, but we totally understand (and hope you do too :)). You better take a lot of pictures and video!! Love you guys and congrats again.
Becca and Jeb

Monica Kay said...

oooooo!!!! i really really like that dress!

Leslie said...

Good luck with the dress shopping....It's so hard to find the right one, but when you do it's awesome