Friday, June 27, 2008

The Weekend

Yay! The weekend is finally (almost) here!! It is a pretty full weekend. I'm excited


Tonight Adam and I are probably, hopefully going to see a movie at the theater.

Adams older sister and her family are also coming into town. Yay! I love their family and can't wait to spend time with them. (This picture is not really accurate... sorry)

While their family is here, we are going to all go to the pool at Adams apartment. I'm hoping to do this tomorrow afternoon. It sounds SO good right now. I might bring my little brother to play with us too. It will be fun.

My sister is coming home from EFY and there is a good chance I will be picking her up. It will be nice to see her again. I've missed her this past week.

After the pool I will be going to my cousin Dane's wedding reception. Yay for them! I'm so excited for them.

Then church on Sunday and double Sunday dinner. Yay for the weekend and a much needed break.

No comments: