Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Fun

Becca and her family came into town like I said they would, Adam and I went to a movie like I said I wanted to, Dane and Nikki got married and had a fabulous reception and I went swimming like I said I wanted to, however, the Buffingtons weren't able to come with us, this time. I am determined to have a gathering at our pool this week.

Adam, Sam (my little brother) and I did go to the pool and had a dandy time. I took pictures of all their cool tricks.
This was my favorite part. The doggy paddle race. They kinda looked like otters swimming with their heads above the water. So cute. So fun.

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

Sounds like your weekend went almost exactly like planned! love the tricks

The Studes said...

I recognize that pool!!! I've been swimming there too!! we are so cool

Leslie said...

Erin, Where is the pic of your sweet canonball? Just kidding!

Jen M said...

Adam you scare me!! Cool pictures Erin. Love ya,
Mom