Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 Peaks and Training Table

For Shads (aka Chris) last day, we went to 7 Peaks because he had never been before. I was very very disappointed in the wave pool this year. We could barely tell a difference between when the waves were on and when they weren't, but there was enough of a difference to know that the waves were "on". Other than that we had a lot of fun and I was very excited that I remembered to bring the camera along :D yay for pictures!!

Sam on the rope. He did a back flip but I missed it.

Adam. Probably shouldn't have done that since it's only been 2 weeks since his surgery. Oh well, he's fine now right!

Shad haning on tight! It was his first time here.

Adam was being very helpful. Non one was brave enough to just reach out and grab it.
But Adam is very brave :)

Shad trying to stay on the lili pads.

Adam on the lili pads. He said the bigger you are the harder it is because you just make them sink. I personally don't enjoy looking like I don't know how to walk while people are watching, so I took pictures of Adam and Shad doing it instead.

I couldn't resist taking this one. He just looks so dang good!



After 7 Peaks we went to the Training Table, Which is a tradition when Shad comes to town.

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

We went to 7 peaks last saturday and I thought the very same thing about the wave pool!!!! It was so lame....I think it was broken but still, it was very sad. Gald you guys had fun!

The Studes said...

Tell adam to cover his shame... I don't wanna see his nipps... lol