Monday, July 28, 2008

Engagements are here!!

Because I work where I work, I get to know photographers. Some of which I become good friends with. Adam and I had the opportunity to have 2 photographers take our engagements and my bridals. Adam was a great sport and was happy and looked great for all the pictures. We have SO many pictures to choose from. Good thing they both gave me their favorites :)











Ok, so that is only 10 out of the 600 pictures that I have, but you get the idea. I love them. I am so happy with the way they turned out. If you want to see more, come to our reception on September 12 :) I am still collecting addresses, so if you haven't given us your address, now is the time to do it!!

My bridals turned out fabulous as well, but Adam isn't allowed to see my dress until the wedding, so I'll post them once he's seen them :)

8 comments:

Monica Kay said...

SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! they turned out great!!

The Russell's said...

Freakin cute erin!! Your a doll!! You forgot to post the ones where he's going up your skirt!! hahah jk

Britanee Walker said...

i am in absolute LOVE with them! they're so great! my fave is the one in the doorway and the one after that and the one after that.....ok all of them!

The Studes said...

Thats Awesome! It makes me wanna cry =)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Those pictures are so amazing haha! They did turn out cute. Who else did them for you???

Anonymous said...

the last few are my favorites! Very cute! I think I gave you my address, so if you still need it, just ask!

Jeb and Becca said...

Love the pics! You guys are so cute. I am so excited for your wedding and to hear every detail! Wish I could be there but I know you will get lots of good pictures. Love, your new sis

Laura said...

Amazing pictures! So when are we going to get together again? I vote for soon:)