Thursday, October 16, 2008

filler blog

Ok, first of all, I am now ready to post pics of the honeymoon and also our latest trip to Idaho. However, my camera is in my car, like it always is, and my car is currently being driven by Adam and I have his car. well, they are both 'our' cars now. So i promise picture posts are coming soon, just not today. :)

The 8 Things Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. House
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Heroes
5. psych
6. LOST
7. Burn Notice
8. Pushing daisies

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Wingers
2. Chili's
3. Costa Vida
4. PF Changs
5. Taco Bell
6. Del Taco
7. Taco Amigo
8. quiznos

8 Things that happened today
1. kissed adam goodbye
2. woke up alone
3. showered
4. got ready
5. went to work
6. talked to my mom
7. got dinner started (this morning)
8. Blogged!

8 things that I look forward to
1. Boise state game!!! ;)
2. cuddling
3. buying a house
4. starting a family
5. eating dinner
6. the next episodes of my fav tv shows
7. scott coming home
8. 'our' first holidays together.. being married

8 Things on my wish list:
1. mores space!!!
2. Snow in the mountains, not on the roads (i am so with you laura)
3. A house
4. organization
5. motivation to clean/keep things clean
6. to be rich (and not fat hahaha)
7. get the hondas emissions done
8. more road trips!!

8 + People I tag:
1. anyone
2. that
3. has
4. very
5. interesting
6. answers.
7. like
8. you!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Impressive use of eight words to get the message across! By the way, you need to start sending the recipes for the amazing meals you keep making!

Dawnie said...

Wow, everything you put in that tag describes me and Wynn 5 years ago. I wanted more space/ a house sooo badly. I also remember kissing Wynn goodbye and waking up an hour later myself (although sometimes it was me waking up earlier than him depending on who was working earlier at the time). Sigh... You are so cute my darling. And I miss you to pieces! I can't wait to see the honeymoon pictures when you post them. Hope you are well! :)