Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog Worthy

Before I even get into this, I will give you some background on todays topic. When I was 16 and first started driving, I drove a Saturn. It had a little tank. It only took $19 max to fill it up. Those were the days. Last year in May, I bought a new car. A Nissan Altima. It's tank is 16 gallons. When I first bought it, it only cost $30 to fill up. I thought that was a good deal considering how big of a tank it was. Then prices started to rise. I ended up paying $75 a tank. That sucked. Bad. So last night I had to get gas. The needle was below empty. I went to Macey's to fill up. I ended up putting 15.5 gallons of gas in my car. I was AMAZED at how much I spent. $24.78!!!! I have NEVER paid so little for gas in this car. Less than $25 to fill up my car from emtpy!!! wow!!! I was so excited, I immediately called my mom. wow. what a wonderful day :)

On a completely different and much less happy note, I am teething. again. This is the worst yet. my back right wisdom tooth is coming in. It hurts TONS worse than that it did to get it the other tooth pulled. Guess I'm glad the dentist gave me lortab for the last one!!

5 comments:

Jeb and Becca said...

I am also teething from time to time (mine keep erupting and going back down...I need to have them out) so I hear ya sista! It is painful! :)
It was great to see you guys last week. I guess we'll see you again at Christmas.
Becca
P.S. I struggle with yogurt also. You can buy the strawberry kind in a big container called creamy strawberry (no chunks and you can eat as little or much as you want at a time). My mom just introduced me to it while I was there..try it at her house! See ya.

Diana and Fam said...

I know how you feel! We have a Yukon XL and we were spending $150+ to fill it up and now it only costs us 50! Love it!

The Russell's said...

My car is a 10 gallon tank and it only cost like 16 to fill up the last time i filled!! I've never seen it so cheap!!

Matt and Grace said...

Yay! We're also very happy about the gas prices here! Can you email me your home address so I can send you our Christmas card? Thanks! starr_tutor@yahoo.com

Veronica said...

Can you email me your mailing address so I can add you guys to our Christmas card list. veronicachapman@hotmail.com

I hope you are feeling better with your wisdom teeth :(.....get well soon.