Monday, December 1, 2008

Health Nut

I am not a health nut. I love my junk food. I love the stuff that is bad for me. Deep fry just about anything and I will love it. To counter my junk food addiction, I try to eat healthy for breakfast. Lately I have been eating yogurt. Strawberry Yogurt to be precise. In the last month or so of eating it every day I have come to the realization, I hate yogurt. It makes me gag. I can only eat a little at a time. I don't finish them. I only like the strawberry kind. But most of all, it makes me gag every time. Even thinking about it now, my gag reflexes are getting prepared. Yogurt. not my thing.

5 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I love fried ice cream! But I do like yogurt; but only the kind that DOES NOT have nasty, slimy, fruit chunks.

Laura said...

You crack me up:) haha I love yogurt, except the dark berry kinds (blueberry, huckleberry, etc.) I don't like those plain either, so I guess I just don't like the dark berries!

The Studes said...

Avi Likes Strawberry Yogurt too!
I can only eat yogurt is it's the thick stuff so it's like eating custard or something better. plus i can only eat the vanilla everything else makes me sick!

The Russell's said...

I know how you feel.. for some reason yoguart makes me gag big time.. i dont know why? its not gross.. i actually like the vanilly flavor.. i think its the texture.. i dunno.. but gag.

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

haha...erin. you are hilarious.