Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tag, you're it

I am: eating chocolate
I know: that christmas is next week
I want: to be cuddling
I have: laundry i should do
I hate: being in pain
I miss: warm days
I feel: loved
I hear: xbox NCAA 09
I smell: cinnamon when i walk into work
I crave: cold, 32 ounce pepsi from the BJ's drive thru
I search: for more ways to please my husband
I love: adam scott miner
I care: a lot less about what people think of me... in the good way....
I always: have cold feet or a cold nose
I believe: in santa clause
I am upset about: the poor choices of those i care about
I sing: but only when i know the words
I write: rarely
I lose: my patience too quickly sometimes
I win: stupid prizes if i ever win anything
I never: want to say hurtful things
I listen: when spoken to
I am scared of: falling down the stairs while wearing a backpack
I need: adam in order to sleep properly

2 comments:

Laura said...

Personal favorite---the backpack and the stairs. haha That's a fun one!

Teresa Stubbs said...

I concur about the choices