Wednesday, February 24, 2010

30 weeks

I am still growing a baby under my skin. He is doing very well. He is getting bigger every day and running out of room for stretching, but he does it anyway. Monday marked 30 weeks, 10 weeks to go!

This is my little brother Sam. He was born at 30 weeks. I am 30 weeks :S! This is actually when he was 4 weeks old, 6 weeks before his due date. So tiny!!

Adam and Camper watching TV. I'm pretty sure there was a meow mix commercial on. Camper was very interested in it :)

Adam stopped paying attention to her and she rolled over and just stared at him.

Minnie's favorite place to sleep is on the bathmat, next to the tub, behind the shower curtain. The shower curtain got left open, so this is as much as she could be in her spot. She didn't know i could see her :) Minnie has also been helping me practice to be a mom. sometimes when I'm working on an announcement, she HAS to lay on my chest, face next to my face and if i try to do anything but pay attention to her, she head butts me in the face. When I try to make dinner, she'll sit at my feet and whine and paw at my legs. Eventually she just comes and sits on the counter and watches. It's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Haha that's right! Just imagine what they'll be like when the attention is on the baby and not at them:)