Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh how I love this man

This morning while getting ready for church Adam turns to me and asks if his hair looked ok. he had all of it slicked forward. I laughed and said no, and went back to doing my own hair. a couple minutes later he asked again if his hair looked ok. this time the sides were slicked down and the middle was at a point in the middle of his forehead. i again laughed and said no. then he parted it on the side and asked for some hair spray. i told him he looked like a big nerd and to hurry up so we weren't late. I then went down stairs to get my coat and shoes. he came downstairs like this (in church clothes though)

I again told him (lovingly) he looked like a nerd. he said "well, what if I meet an apostle today" and we left for church.

Then tonight....

Adam: it's 8 o'clock
Erin: ..... yes it is.....
Adam: you told me to tell you when it was 8 o'clock
Erin: ... I did?
Adam: (slightly annoyed now) ya. you told me to tell you when it was 8
Erin: .... why?
Adam: I don't know! something about you wanting to get me ice cream or something like that.... do we have ice cream?

i love him :)

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

aww, what a great husband :)

Laura said...

That picture cracks me up. Haha Tell Adam to keep the side part:)

Nick and Emily said...

What a nerd. I love it. Husband really do have a whole category of nerd in them. and it makes life a whole lot easier when we hit the rough parts.

p.s. I'm totally excited about our photo shoot. it's gonna be a blast.

Kim said...

This last thing about ice cream totally sounded like something my husband would do!