Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 months

I am 6 months pregnant (and 1 day). 27 weeks. less than 3 months to go. I'm hoping he makes his grand entrance mid June wile all of adam's family is in town. So far everything is going well, like last time. I really do love being pregnant. Milo makes it a bit tougher, but he also makes time fly by. Heartburn kicked in a couple weeks earlier, but it's still not so bad that i'm chowing down on tums all the time. I am pretty dang tired a lot of the time, especially in the early afternoon and evening (milo's nap times :) ) when the "exhausted wall" smacks me in the face.

This is me 1 year ago today
This is me at 26 last time

I'm only 5 months late posting these, but I couldn't NOT post them. My good friend Nemiha of That's Me Photo took these for me when Milo turned 6 months. She did an excellent job and gave me tons! I tried to pick only a few, and I did pretty good, ha ha there's only like 60 or so... isn't he the cutest?!?! :)























































2 comments:

Unknown said...

K - I thought you look small - but from the pictures - you are bigger this time around. You still look amazing! Can't wait for another newborn around here!!!

Laura said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he's getting so big though and that we haven't seen him since the fall! Any possibilities of a trip soon?