Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9 words women use

Normally I am not one to copy and paste "funny stuff" that i find because, well, i don't know, it just isn't me i suppose. I don't do it for the same reason i don't send out forwards. it feels like i'm back in jr. high. I was reading my friends blog and found this on their page. it is very cheesy. it is korny. yet, i had to post it. "why?" you may ask. the answer is simple. because i can relate to all of these. these 9 words are words i use, and these are the correct definitions of the words. so while i find it cheesy, i also find it funny. so enjoy.

fine.
this is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
five minutes. if she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
nothing. this is the calm before the storm. this means something, and you should be on your toes. arguments that begin with nothing usually end with fine.
go ahead. this is a dare, not permission. don't do it!
loud sigh. this is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. a loud sigh means she think you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing (refer back to the meaning of nothing).
that's okay. this is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. that's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
thanks. a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. just say you're welcome. (i want to add in a clause here - this is true, unless she says 'thanks a lot' - that is pure sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. do not say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever.')
whatever. a woman's way of saying curse you!
don't worry about it, i got it. another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. this will later result in a man asking 'what's wrong?'. for the woman's response refer to #3.

haha...which of these do you use?

3 comments:

Jeb and Becca said...

Love it! I read these to Jeb and he thinks I use all of them :). Can't wait to hear about your wedding!! I got my announcement the other day and you two are a very cute couple (my Mom sent me all of them so I wouldn't have to miss out on anything). Love you guys! Becca
P.S. Adam, Erin will be much more willing to let you sit through a whole BSU game uninterrupted if you 1)do the dishes and clean up the kitchen real nice beforehand or 2) give her a back massage for a little bit during half time so she knows you care. Just a little marriage tip! :) I'm your sister so you will be getting a lot from me.

Unknown said...

haha i'm glad you enjoyed these :) they are pretty funny

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Haha. Wow how true all of that is. Haha That is great! Thanks for the laugh! I may add that to my blog because of how true it is. haha