Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's almost here

So, I must say--Of course I am excited to get married. I'm so excited that it is so close, it is just going to be so wonderful. However, there is something else I'm excited for, Boise State's first football game. It's in less then two weeks and I've kinda become a fanatic. Hopefully, you will be excited to be part of the Bronco Nation after seeing this video.



P.S. One of the many reasons Erin is so wonderful is that she lets me get as excited as I do about football--Just as long as I'm more excited about the wedding. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have chills!! What a great first post Adam.
You are are so funny. You really are lucky that Erin loves you so much, I do too. You are the best!
Thanks for coming to Grandpas rescue last night. It was fun having you at the shower.
Love ya,
Mom

The Studes said...

At first I was thinking Erin wrote this... lol how could I be sooo silly.