Friday, August 15, 2008

Demolition Derby

I experienced my first demolition derby. It was a pretty good experience.... for the most part! I decided that all a demo derby is, is bumper cars for grown ups. We had a lot of fun though. I couldn't quite capture the crashing, so I just posted a movie. It looks like a lot of fun :)

notice the difference. in this picture i am dry and the sky is clear and blue



and in this one i am completely soaked. we got completely dumped on. Seems like everyone had a blanket but us. well, us and tori and austin. but we were the tough ones of the group :)

tori and i soaking wet


the girls. sadly, this was the least blury picture that i got.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I've always wanted to go to one of these.

I'll be in on Friday to pick up my prints...and lots more enlargements to get done (finally putting some up in the house)