Friday, August 29, 2008

In two weeks....

I will not have to leave Adam at the end of the night.
I will never have to sleep alone.
I will never wake up alone.
I will have a husband.
I will be a wife.
I will have started my own family.
We will be starting our honeymoon.
I will live in a new home.
I will have my own home.
I will be one step closer to being an adult ;)
I will get to live with my best friend, and I will always live with him :D
I will officially get to keep Adam for always.
Our favorite TV shows will start.
I will be Erin Miner.
We will be Mr. and Mrs.
Let Forever begin :D :D :D

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I got your announcement the other day and it is sooooo cute-I think you guys are perfect for each other. I can't wait to see you!

The Russell's said...

IT SERIOUSLY IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.. WHEN YOU SAY GOODNIGHT.. ITS NOT A "GOODBYE GOODNIGHT" ITS REALLY AN AWESOME FEELING!

The Studes said...

Lance and I don't say goodnight to each other. we are old and boring. I used to ask why he never kisses me anymore and he said "because I married you"... lol that sooo sound slike himj.