Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love to see the temple

This last Friday I had the opportunity to go through the temple for myself. It was the most amazing and wonderful experience! I was so nervous all the way until we left. Then when it was over, I wanted to go again! I was surrounded by people I love. Adam. My parents and grandparents. Adams parents and grandparents and his cousin Haylee. My very good friend Lisa flew up from Arizona to go through with me. It was so special and meant so much to me. It was so calm and peaceful inside. I really am so grateful that God gave me Adam. He is my world and I love him so much. That's what I thought about most. I get to keep Adam. I get to be with him forever. I am so lucky to have him. I can't wait to go back with him to be sealed for time and all eternity. I love the temple and can't wait to go back again and again, with Adam by my side :)

3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

It's so overwhelming to go through your first time........but so absolutely AMAZING at the very same time!! I still remember when I went through and everyone who was with me-it seemed so unreal. I'm excited for you!

The Russell's said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! The temple is the most amazing place ever!! Now that you can go, we should plan a girls night to go there!

Monica Kay said...

so excited for you guys!!! 5 days!! crazy!!!