Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Proud Owners

I know I know, I need to post pics of our honeymoon and our wedding, and I will, just not today. I don't have the wedding ones back yet and I don't have my camera with me for honeymoon ones, so just keep holdin your horses a little longer

We are now the proud owners, of a vacuum. Now all we need to do is find the floor. Our apartment isn't quite big enough for the both of us AND all of our stuff. We opened all of our presents and I'm still trying to find homes for everything we got. I swear I have been cleaning for a week strait and it STILL doesn't look like I've actually done anything. I hate it. After a few hours of cleaning, it looks more like I just sat around and watched TV instead. It's probably my biggest pet peeve at the moment.

But anywho, Adam has lived in our apartment since May. Thank goodness they cleaned everything super well before we moved him in. Last night, was the first time since then that the carpet has been vacuumed (well, the part I managed to clear anyways). It was a pretty good feeling to have the carpet look clean again. The vacuum made some very nice clickety clack noises as it picked up months worth of stuff. It was a good sound. I like that sound.

No comments: