Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Every One is Invited!!!

So we're getting married in a day and a half (from 4o minutes from now ;) ) I tried to get announcements out to everyone, but if you didn't get yours, consider one of these yours! Please come and bring your friends!!

Because I have an awesome job that taught me to design wedding announcements, I was able to create a few different ones to send out :)


Adam designed this one all by himself. Pretty impressive huh?






Hope to see you Friday!!

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm SO going to be there! I'm excited to see you and your soon-to-be brand new husband! XOXO

The Russell's said...

I will be there ( and hopfully blake too if hes off work early enough, which he better!!!) and i cant wait to see how beautiful you look and how well everything will turn out!! congrats erin! im so excited for you!! best of luck!

Britanee Walker said...

I can't wait to see you! Brian can't come unfortunately because he'll be working until 9 but I'll still get to see you and your new husband!! Yay! Can't wait

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

It turned out so beautiful. You 2 looked so happy. Congrats! I was happy to be there. I can't wait to see you when you get back;)

Veronica said...

Congrats! Have fun in Cabo!

I just tagged you! Come to my blog to find out what about! Veronica

The Russell's said...

erin.. im so freakin bored.. you need to come back and entertain me!

The Russell's said...

I BET YOUR DOING IT LIKE RABBITS RIGHT NOW.. BANGING LIKE CRAZY..SICKO.. JK