Monday, November 10, 2008

all about me.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being a 7th grader at PGJrH
2. Getting ready to move
3. Adjusting to a new ward AND being a new beehive
4. Taking care of puppies
5. I was starting to notice how cute boys were

5 things on my To do list today (since it is 7 p.m. this is my to-do list for tomorrow)
1. Do at least one more load of laundry
2. put away dishes in the dishwasher and reload
3. watch more T.V.
4. figure out dinner... bleh
5. buy more food.

5 things I would do if I were a Millionare
1. Buy the last house I will ever need
2. Buy my mom a neat house
3. pay off debt
4. buy adam all the electronics he wants
5. New car

5 places I have lived
1. Provo, Utah
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Pleasant Grove, Utah
4. Orem, Utah
5. Pleasant Grove... with my husband :D

5 jobs I have had
1. Alpine Art Center
2. Western Watts
3. Carpentress...
4. Harward Farms
5. Pro Digital Photos

5 people I tag
1. all
2. of
3. you
4. fun
5. people!!

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: