Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Husband.

I have the best husband.

Adam and I both had to go get some dental work done this morning. As I have said before, I HATE going to the dentist. I had a couple fillings AND got a tooth pulled. I got happy gas for the first time. It made me think I was relaxed, but when I thought about it, I realized my entire body was very tense and had to try and relax again. The work was painless plus I got to watch Kicking and Screaming. However, my ENTIRE face was numb when I left. I felt like the whole lower half of my face looked similar to an elephant... well, that's what i felt like at least.

Now that we are home and it's more than 5 hours later, only half my face is now numb and feeling fat. When we got home Adam went and filled the prescription the dentist wrote for me, then came home and started doing the dishes, cuz he knew it would help me relax, then made me lunch that i couldn't feel or taste. Then he took a nap with me. He was supposed to go in to work for an hour, but he made arrangements so he could stay home and take care of me. He is the best. I love him so much. I have the best husband ever :)

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

I am SO SO SO sorry that you had to get a tooth pulled! That's horrible! That was so sweet and thoughtful of him....keep taking it easy...dr's orders :)

Jeb and Becca said...

Adam did all that? Wow, I am impressed! He must really love you!
Just kidding Adam. Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Becca