Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh happy days

I can't think of any negatives today, only lots of positives. yay for happiness!!
  1. Mostly clean house
  2. A husband that got it mostly clean before I got home
  3. Found a good recipe for Dutch Babies and made them, which in turn made Husband happy
  4. It's saturday
  5. Thinking of good ideas for baby announcements, wedding announcements, birthday invites etc...
  6. Making yummy dinner tonight
  7. 3rd Birthday dinner tomorrow night with my family (almost 3 weeks later :D)
  8. Sleeping in with husband instead of getting up and ready
  9. No more obnoxious extra tooth in the back of my mouth
  10. Only had to take 3 ibuprofen TOTAL when I got my tooth pulled
  11. Don't have to go back to the dentist for 6 months
  12. Becca and family coming in less than a week!!
  13. Being caught up at work
  14. helping a friend
  15. love my new hair color
  16. first married thanksgiving
  17. first married christmas
  18. buying a christmas tree
  19. BSU games...
  20. but most of all, Adam

3 comments:

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

hey cutie! I found your blog, so send me your email address and I will add you to my blog list if you can't see my blog.
mackenzie olsen

Erin said...

i do want to be added! i can't get to your blog and i can't see your email. mine is erinbuxton22@gmail.com i hope you read this!!

Austin & Tori Parks said...

YOU SAVED MY WEEKEND MAKING THOSE ANNOUCEMENTS. YOU DID AWESOME!! THANKS SO MUCH!! I'LL BRING YOU LUNCH ONE DAY ONCE WORK ISN'T SO CRAZY.