Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love day-the beginning

Today, I am trying really hard not to be sick. It's love day. It's our first love day as married people. I am sick in the nose and in the eyes. That's it. I'm willing it to go away and trying to pretend that it's not really there. That's how problems go away, right?

Good thing I have a good husband. He bought these for me yesterday NOT for valentines day. Because he is allowed to get me flowers on days that are not valentines. I think I will keep him.


Last valentines day, Adam was broken.

I just made us dinner, but didn't do anything else because I didn't want him to feel bad because he couldn't do anything for me, because he was confined to his chair. He surprised me and got me a tree of life ring. He ordered it online. It was pretty cute. Every day, after his surgery, he got so excited (both excitement for the ring to come, and also because he was loaded up with drugs) to go to the mail box to see if it had come yet. It was very cute. :)

The valentines before that was our first. We had just gotten back together-ish. I don't think we had the boyfriend/girlfriend titles back yet. We both had to work. We both had school, so we decided not to do anything special, just hang out when he got off work. I surprised him and filled his room with lots and lots of chocolate kisses.

This valentines, well, hasn't really happened yet. I will fill everyone in on how it goes. Later. It should be a good one. no, it WILL be a good one :)

1 comment:

The Studes said...

Youuneed to change your font... thats way to freaking hard to read... oh and I remember that Adma was broken last Valentines, that was so sad =(