Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a wonderful feeling

Adam was at work until late last night. That means I got things done. When he is home, I just want to be with him and would rather not do my chores.

On my way to leave for work this morning, it was SO nice to come down stairs and see a clean family room, and to look past it and see a clean table and then the clean counters, clutter free floor and an empty sink. what a happy feeling. then I go through the garage and see adams car. squeaky clean. I get to my car. squeaky clean too. yay for being clean!

Unfortunately I did not find my missing debit card while cleaning out the cars. last time i asked for a card, it took them 6 weeks to remember to send it.

1 comment:

Austin & Tori Parks said...

that is one of my favorite feelings in the world.