Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Puzzle

To go along with yesterdays post, I have a new one about Minnie.

Last night I started a new puzzle. I got the whole edge done and started working on the middle. Minnie came and at right in the middle of the finished edge pieces. I let her sit there since I was working on the bottom part anyway. Then it became a game to her. Every piece I would grab, she would try and bat it out of my hand to play with it. then she discovered that she could mess up the edge by pawing at it. She kept trying to get the pieces on the floor so she could throw them around. I kept putting her on the floor but she just jumped back up to continue playing. silly kitty.

sunday i started a puzzle. monday i came home to find pieces on the floor. then when i finished it monday night, there was a piece missing!! It is a brand new puzzle. The cats lost a piece to my puzzle!! but not for too long. i found it last night and finished it... so i could start another.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is the WORST to lose one piece. Cute cats, I love their quirky personalities.

Nick and Emily said...

sounds like somebody is a puzzle-a-holic. ;)