Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random thoughts and tidbits

about a week ago, I noticed that my right cheek had a bit of texture to the inside of it. I couldn't figure out why. Then I figured it out. I have a habit of biting my cheek. When I'm not doing anything, I bite my cheek. I know it started from my awful tooth experience. I bit my cheek to protect it from... anything. Now I can't stop. I catch myself doing it all the time.

Adam is the best. After baby sitting our friends 1 year old, I told him I didn't think I'd be able to do puzzles once we have kids. The next day he found this cool blow up roll up puzzle mat. now I can do my puzzle and then roll it up and put it in the corner when I'm done. He's so good. oh, and when i told him he could have saved it for Love day, he told me he is allowed to buy me presents whenever he wants. what a good man.

My nephew Ben is 4. 5. 4... either 4 or 5. Either way, he lives in Idaho so we don't see them on a regular basis. I am always surprised when he remembers me and gives me a big hug when we do see him. I got an email from his mom the other day, saying that Ben wanted our address to send Valentines. He also wanted to know when my birthday is. How sweet is that?! he remembers me when I'm not around. way to go Brandon and Stacy, you're kid(s) is/are cute :)

I love designing things. I love it even more when I get compliments. For example, I made stuff for a co-worker of adams, she loved it (correct me if I'm wrong kim... but not really, I like thinking you like it :D). Granted, she did tell me exactly how she wanted it and had exact measurements for me, but I enjoyed putting it all together. I also designed my friends daughters birthday invites. They turned out super cute. I also designed my blog background. I'm going to get more creative with it, I promise, but still, I did it, and I'm proud. I also made a cool book for my mom for her birthday. I designed every single page. she loved it. I'm proud of it.

I don't want to figure out dinner. I enjoy making dinner. I enjoy eating dinner. I don't enjoy making dinner at 6:30 when I've been hungry since 4. I'm sure I'll come up with something super creative and nutritious. like ramen. or mac & cheese.

I love adam. I love my kitties.

3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i loved that post! Makes me feel better about my random thoughts...maybe i should post them too! way cute background by the way :)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I have to add that your amazing at everything you design!!!. I mean the stuff that you put together for me is freaking awesome!!!

PS I love the background:) Nice work!

Josh, Kim -n- Kapri said...

Erin- your funny..of course I love what you've created!!! You really are talented- thank you for having patience with me I know I can be picky sometimes..but really… I am impressed with your work- you were able to take an idea and run with it- and I think it looks awesome!! Thank you!