Monday, January 12, 2009

Where the drugs are

So we're currently moving. Well, we're mostly moved, just need to finish cleaning out the old place. but that is a different post. Adam has been being a good man of the house and making sure I don't even have to help with the big stuff (dressors, futons, bed, etc...). He got it all loaded while I was at work. Our neighbor (old apartment neighbor) came out to see what was going on. Now, our neighbor, we're not sure what his name is, but we call him Lamar. Lamar sounds almost EXACTLY like the creepy old guy on family guy, so imagine him talking in the whispery, high pitched voice. Here is the conversation between him and Adam.
Lamar: are you guys moving?
Adam: ya, just getting all the big stuff out now
Lamar: Oh, well that's nice. I was living somewhere nice, but they wouldn't let me keep my cats, so I came here.
Adam: well that's good that you can have them here.
Lamar: Where are you moving to?
Adam: Springville
*Lamar's face changes from a pleasant smile to total shock*
Lamar: That's where the drugs are... my daughter lived out there and that's where all the drugs are. you better be careful
Adam: Oh really, well that's good to know.

So just so everyone knows, we are now living where the drugs are :)

Also, the guy that lives(ed) above us, is Milton from Office Space

4 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

My friend at work, Adam, says that I remind him of that office space guy. But that's only because Adam always freaking steals my stapler, so I'm always hounding him for it.

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

That's hilarious guys. Didn't know you were moving, but springville is an alright place. Maybe I should move to springville if I want to become a pharmacist than. haha. Let me know how the drugs work out for ya.

The Studes said...

nice... trading one creepy for a stapler

Nick and Emily said...

i didn't know you moved. that's great. we'll have to get together for a game night so we can see your new place. congrats.