Friday, January 16, 2009

Things that I love

Recently I have found some things that i LOVE. not just like, but full on love, getting close to obsession.

  1. Adam. duh, but i really really do
  2. Country music - I really can't get enough of it, even if KBul does play the same songs every 3 hours
  3. My new kitties. Post coming soon dedicated to them.
  4. Apples.
  5. Cuddling
  6. almost my new house. it's STILL not unpacked completely and I fear it never will, but, there is SO much space, and I love it.
  7. my kitchen!! I have so many cupboards to put things in!! i have HUGE one that has NOTHING in it. wow. i'm in love.
  8. blogs. just love them and love finding the good ones.
  9. my big bath tub. very nice
  10. cuddling all night long. yes, it's different than #5.
  11. This picture. LOVE it. I want to make it 30x40. I probably wont, but it would be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apples? You love apples? Did I know that? I knew all the rest...every single one...but apples? That one got past me somehow.