Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An itch I want to scratch

I have a very domestic itch lately. I want to scratch it. I want to satisfy it. Sadly, I can't bring myself to do them. I want to make curtains, and throw pillows, and a quilt for my bed. I want to paint every room a different color. I want to plant flowers in front of my house. Heck, I want to plant lots of flowers all around the house, i love them so much! I want to make myself dresses and skirts. I don't have a sewing machine, so I can't make my curtains, pillows, quilt or clothes. I don't own my house, so I can't/won't paint the walls. I just might plant flowers anyway. they are always pretty. We are looking into buying a house, so I don't really want to get most of that home decor stuff done anyway, just to move and find out it doesn't work in our new home. I wish the weather was warm so I could plant some flowers and scratch my itch a little.

4 comments:

Heather said...

If you really want to do some of that stuff I have a sewing machine you can use...

Ashlee said...

I have had that same itch for SO long! And I still don't have a sewing machine!!

Laura said...

I am so with you on this one. Let's make a party out of it!

Nick and Emily said...

whenever you decide to make those curtains, give me a call. you can borrow my machine and we can do girly married women things.