Wednesday, March 4, 2009

World Wide Ward Cookbook

Have you seen this book around? Maybe seen it on TV, or at Deseret Book, or Seagull Book and Tape, or even at Costco? Have you looked closely at it? Did you notice the name at the bottom? Did it click that the author and my mom have the same name? Oh wait, it IS my mom!! This book is SO awesome. It is full of recipes from members all across the world. Many of them even have stories to go along with them. If you do see the book (buy it) you can find ME in there. Picture and everything. Everyone that submitted a recipe that made it in the book, got a FREE copy.

Now you're thinking "man, too bad I missed out on that". Fret not!! It is not too late. They are doing another one. A Christmas one. The deadline is soon though. They want to have all of the recipes by April 7th!! Soon, I know. But how long does it take to type out your favorite Christmas recipe. Not long, that's how long. Click here to submit a recipe. They want as many recipes for the Christmas book so tell your friends, tell your family, tell... EVERYONE!! We want to get this passed as FAR as we can, so please pass it as far as you can. Don't miss out on this one!! If your recipe makes it into the book, you will get YOUR OWN COPY!! Don't forget! Don't put it off! Do it now!!

I know it's a little late to post this, but hey, better late than never, plus you never know who will read this before 10am. Good things Utah on Channel 4 will be interviewing my mom at 10 a.m. She will tell you all how fabulous the book really is. So again.

March 5th
Channel 4
10 a.m. MST
Worldwide Ward Cookbook

www.worldwidewardcookbook.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

That's so wonderful, tell your mom congrats from me!

Laura said...

Done and done! You are awesome. I also stole your post and put it on mine:) Oh, and by the way, I want to learn how you did your blog background!

Nick and Emily said...

that's so cool your mom did a cookbook. that's one of my new years goals is to have a recipe book published. your mom rocks! tell her i said that. and p.s. how you two love birds doing these days?

Britanee Walker said...

That's awesome that your mom did that! i will for sure look for it!

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

That is so cool. I love cooking and my wife and I are always looking for good recipes. Maybe we'll submit some. It is too bad we didn't get to see you this past weekend. We were down in Utah with the munz's, but ran out of time. Sometime it would be fun to meet you again. Tell Adam hello from me.
Kevin Miller

Leslie said...

That's so cool. I saw a commercial for it and thought it sounded like a good one.