Monday, April 20, 2009

Real Live People

Yesterday, Adam and I sat in the front-ish part of the chapel at church. For the first time on our own. We usually sit in the over flow part so we won't be noticed. But not yesterday. Yesterday was different. We felt as if we were real people. Real members of the ward. All because, I got a calling. They called my name in Sacrament. I stood up. People raised their hands for me. It was kinda cool. Believe it or not, it's my first married calling. Because I can kinda, mostly play the piano, I think it will be a kind of forever calling through out wards. That is, unless they have someone like my dad, then he can do it. But for now, all of my wards have been filled with kinda mostly piano players like myself. But still, I'm excited for this one. I've been called to play piano in sacrament, relief society, sunday school, Seminary and Young Womens. Now, I play in Primary. Cute little kids. Go me. I'm a realy live person in the ward now. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

And you get to miss Sunday School:) Welcome to the good life.

Veronica said...

I had no idea you played the piano! That's crazy!