Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dead

Remember how a couple weeks ago I did bootcamp work out with Kim? Well, we did it again today. Once again, I am dead. Maybe more dead than last time. We did lunges for a half a mile! Before I was even half way done, probably even before I was a quarter of the way done, I was wobbly. My legs were tired and wanted to stop, but I made them keep going. By the time we were done, my legs didn't know how to work any more. I tried to walk and my legs literally felt like noodles. my knees wobbled, my legs wiggled, and it was hard to keep myself upright. Then we went in the rec center and worked (hard) on our abs and arms. I still can't walk well. I could barley push the breaks when I drove home. I had a hard time going up the stairs and even harder time coming down. It takes so much effort to get up, and even sitting down takes concentration so I make it on the couch and not on the coffee table and then the floor. Thanks Kim, for killing me once again! really! i do appreciate you helping me get in shape :)

This is similar to how I was walking. It's pretty much exactly how I felt like I was walking.

No comments: