Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring

Spring Cleaning
No, I haven't done my deep spring cleaning yet, though I hope to get it started this week. I just "spring cleaned" my couches. I saw a commercial for this new pledge product on Sunday and bought it Monday. It is magic. It is wonderful. It works. It will last for a while, I can tell. It was CHEAP too!! I am so excited to have found this. I would recommend this to anyone with cats. It is so much easier than vacuuming it. I love it.








Grass clippings
This morning on my way to work, I smelled my first fresh grass clippings of the year. How exciting is that? I LOVE that smell. It smells like spring is coming which means summer is coming.








Flip Flops
I wore flip flops to work today, and I don't regret it. My toes aren't freezing off. My feet can breathe!
















Coming Soon {Summer}

{modest} Summer Dresses


















{modest} Shorts


















Swimming!

2 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

Oh man I've been day dreaming of the hot days to come - I want to go swimming so much!

Nick and Emily said...

yeah for summer. let's get together and go swimming.